Since joining SFA, Dinesh Kumar has held several leadership positions in identification, development and delivery…
Susan Fitzgerald & Associates, Inc.
Susan Fitzgerald & Associates, Inc. (SFA) is a Woman-Owned, Small, Disadvantaged Business, and a District of Columbia Certified Business Enterprise (Local, Small, Resident-Owned, Disadvantaged, Equity Business) incorporated in the District of Columbia in 2002.
We specialize in management consulting services for federal, state, and local governments and educational institutions, as well as many specialties across diverse disciplines. SFA’s management consulting services include the provision of professional, contemporary, customized work that fits the needs of each organization. SFA includes executive and senior consultants with unique insights and capabilities in all aspects of federal, state, and local government. Possessing direct government experience and advanced degrees, each member is personally familiar with the challenges public entities face and the ever-increasing demands to provide greater service with fewer resources–maximizing each taxpayer or client dollar.
Our Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certified team possesses greater than 20 years of proven success in delivering solutions and benefits to maximize client return on investment (ROI).
Philosophy & Approach — Getting the right job done right.
Our “vision-to-value” approach involves the strategic alignment of a client’s mission with overall investment. We build on trust, teamwork, professionalism, integrity and commitment to performance—focusing on quality work performance to meet client needs.
We use our core competencies to create unique solutions for our clients. Our holistic, end-to-end process delivers benefits and has been very successful with current and previous clients for which SFA helped timely execute and manage multi-million dollar projects, procurements and contracts.
- District of Columbia Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) Certification LSDRE38692122023
- Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program (MWUCP), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), and District of Columbia Department of Transportation (DDOT) Certification 1874 -W
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) 18 -435 and Small Business Reserve (SBR) SB12-33298
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Unified Certification DBE 673637
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE)
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 561320 – Temporary Help Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract 47QTCA22D005U
- SIN 54151S Information Technology Professional Services
- SIN 541611 Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- DC Housing Finance Agency IT Consulting and Management Services DCHFA-18-010.05
- DC Strategic Teaming and Resourcing (STaR) (Computer Aid Inc.) CW91684
- DC Supply Schedule CW98548 MOBIS
- DC Water and Sewer Authority IT Professional Services 10096
- Maryland Consulting and Technical Services + (CATS+) 060B2490023
- WMATA Accounting Staff Augmentation CACCT222047-W05-F
- WMATA IT Support Services F20101
- WMATA Network Communication Services CQ19177E
- WSSC IT Consulting and Technical Services (CATS) 1148E