Telecommunication and Networking Services
Major shifts in telecommunications systems are changing the way infrastructure, layout, and workflows support your business objectives.
Staying ahead of the technology and regulations, along with testing and validation for industry and corporate standards is an ongoing challenge.
This new landscape requires bold innovation and experienced engineering to enable technology like VoIP, AI, end-to-end digitization, data, and cloud services to integrate seamlessly with your business goals.
We get the right job done right. Our networking and telecommunication engineers provide trusted engineering and infrastructure management to help you embrace the next generation of networking and telecommunication tools to transform your business securely through multiple channels.
- Telecommunications and Networking engineering installation, maintenance and retirement support services
- Media Advertising Display communication networks integration support and services with corporate internal and external communication infrastructure – LAN, WAN, Wireless, Fiber-Optics, Optical Fiber, Ethernet and other emerging communication technologies
- Quality Assurance engineering support for Testing, recording and validations
- End-to-end configuration and validation of backbone and distribution level infrastructure to facilitate new service activations and hardware installation with redundancy/backups for high availability
- OEM Level Technical Support and Network Operations Center (NOC) services
- Audit and Reconciliation services for Network Infrastructure and Telecommunication network layouts
- Support and services for final provisioning documentation (method of procedures) and customer records keeping for coherency and timely resolution of emerging issues
- Telecom and Network Infrastructure management strategy, assessment and implementation support
- Support migrations of Networking and Telecommunications infrastructure to modern architecture and engineering and smooth retirement of old networks and telecom applications and the underlying hardware/infrastructure.