Since joining SFA, Dinesh Kumar has held several leadership positions in identification, development and delivery…
Cloud computing dominates IT discussions today.
There’s no denying the significant advantages offered by the Cloud: increased security, lower costs and higher productivity, enhanced end-user experiences, and scalability just to name a few.
The thought of making the transition from your current systems to the Cloud may give you pause. You may be wondering about where to focus first: people, process, or technology. You may be wondering whether Cloud computing will work in SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS environments. You may be wondering about integrations and reporting among Cloud, mobile, on-premise, and web infrastructures.
We know you’ve got a lot of questions because we’ve helped a lot of people make the successful transition to Cloud computing and enhance every aspect of their business from back-office to customer-facing, from regulatory and reporting to service and support.
Our experienced Cloud computing professionals offer remote, onsite, fully-managed, or hybrid approaches to Cloud support and services to move your business goals from Vision-To-Value.
- Provide Cloud Strategy, ROI Analysis, Implementation/Migration Plan, Design/Development, Testing, Deployment and Post-Deployment Support and Services on Cloud Products and Management – Onsite, Remote or Hybrid
- ERP, CRM, ALM and Office Productivity applications and Reporting hosting and management under preferred private, public or hybrid Oracle, AWS and/or Azure Cloud environments – dedicated and/or shared services working side-by-side with your internal IT/Business stakeholders
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for your digital landscape – entrusted with industry standards enforcement on policies and procedures for information security, agility, stability, scalability and elasticity based on demand, flexibility, accessibility, maintenance, compliance monitoring, backup and recovery
- Integration and Reporting Support and Services between Cloud, Mobile, On-premise and Web applications, infrastructures and platforms
- Server, Email and/or Back-Up on Cloud Support and Services
- Document Repository Management and Workflow Services on Cloud Platforms