Cloud computing dominates IT discussions today.
There’s no denying the significant advantages offered by the Cloud: increased security, lower costs and higher productivity, enhanced end-user experiences, and scalability just to name a few.
The thought of making the transition from your current systems to the Cloud may give you pause. You may be wondering about where to focus first: people, process, or technology. You may be wondering whether Cloud computing will work in SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS environments. You may be wondering about integrations and reporting among Cloud, mobile, on-premise, and web infrastructures.
We know you’ve got a lot of questions because we’ve helped a lot of people make the successful transition to Cloud computing and enhance every aspect of their business from back-office to customer-facing, from regulatory and reporting to service and support.
Our experienced Cloud computing professionals offer remote, onsite, fully-managed, or hybrid approaches to Cloud support and services to move your business goals from Vision-To-Value.
- Provide Cloud Strategy, ROI Analysis, Implementation/Migration Plan, Design/Development, Testing, Deployment and Post-Deployment Support and Services on Cloud Products and Management – Onsite, Remote or Hybrid
- ERP, CRM, ALM and Office Productivity applications and Reporting hosting and management under preferred private, public or hybrid Oracle, AWS and/or Azure Cloud environments – dedicated and/or shared services working side-by-side with your internal IT/Business stakeholders
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for your digital landscape – entrusted with industry standards enforcement on policies and procedures for information security, agility, stability, scalability and elasticity based on demand, flexibility, accessibility, maintenance, compliance monitoring, backup and recovery
- Integration and Reporting Support and Services between Cloud, Mobile, On-premise and Web applications, infrastructures and platforms
- Server, Email and/or Back-Up on Cloud Support and Services
- Document Repository Management and Workflow Services on Cloud Platforms